PROVIDING ENTREPRENEURS THE SUPPORT THEY NEED TO SUCCEED
Develop America provides small businesses and entrepreneurs the information, support and tools they need to compete in the global economy of the 21st century.
GIVING SMALL ENTREPRENEURS THE SUPPORT THEY NEED TO SUCCEED
Develop America provides entrepreneurs and small business owners the information, support and tools they need to compete in the global economy of the 21st century.
America’s LEADING BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Develop America builds business development ecosystems in communities across America to support the development of small businesses. Develop America Ecosystems have the following components:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS
Develop America Business Development Partners are organizations working to provide business development services in a broad number of markets and industries. By working together with our partners, Develop America is able to leverage our resources to provide businesses with the assistance they need.
Develop America Business Networks are information and networking hubs to support business development, identify market opportunities and connect entrepreneurs to the resources they need to succeed.
Develop America Certified Business Advisors are highly experienced business consultants capable of providing direct business development services to businesses in a particular markets.
Develop America Business Ecosystem
THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM IN YOUR COMMUNITY
- Better coordination of resources and services for small business owners.
- Better communication between business service providers.
- Greater access to technology, business and capital networks.
- Better consistency of service delivery, especially during economic shocks and other events.
- Access to business service providers nationwide.
- Clearly defined “onramps” into the ecosystem via Business Development Partners.
- Access to national network of investors
- Greater access to private equity, including venture capital.
- Greater access to targeted industries and sectors.
- Increased data (quantitative and qualitative ) on business growth and performance.
- Greater access to technology.